Candle Safety Tips
Lighting a candle sounds easy, right? But do you know the safety about burning the candle?
Here are some safety tips for you:
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper and other flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of reach from children and pets.
- Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Never burn a candle all the way down.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim the wick.
- Never use a candle as a night light or when you feel you're going to fall asleep.
- If there's power outage, don't use a candle. Use flashlight instead or any other battery powered lights.